PTU STAKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) regulate your use and access to PTU Staking (“PTU Staking”) as one of the services of digital crypto asset trading held by PT Pintu Kemana Saja (“Pintu”, “we”, “us”, “our”). By accessing and/or using PTU Staking, you agree to be bound by these T&Cs and you agree that these T&Cs constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Pintu. If you do not agree to these T&Cs, you may stop accessing and/or using PTU Staking.
- By accessing and/or using PTU Staking, you acknowledge, admit and agree that you have accepted and acknowledged the risk of loss associated with the loss of value or reduction of value of your digital crypto asset. In general, the digital crypto asset value may substantially fluctuate that you may suffer losses in relation to your ownership, placement, storage or use of PTU Staking, to the extent the total value of your digital crypto asset that you place with PTU Staking.
- Pintu may vary part or all terms under these T&Cs by notice through Pintu app or website or such other method of notification as Pintu may designate, which such variation shall take effect on the date that we specify through the above means. If you use PTU Staking after such date, you are deemed to have accepted such variation. If you do not accept the variation, you must stop access and/or using PTU Staking. You are advised to continuously review these T&Cs in Pintu app or website.
- Pintu is digital crypto asset trader that is legally registered with and supervised by the Indonesian Commodity Futures Trading Regulatory Agency (Bappebti). As such, you agree and acknowledge that Pintu is not and will not be considered as a bank and PTU Staking may not be considered as time deposits or savings account or any other similar services for fiat currencies.
- PTU Staking, along with the digital crypto asset that you place with PTU Staking, is not subject to the insurance terms as determined by Indonesian Deposit Insurance Corporation (Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan).
- Pintu shall not act as your attorney, trustee or investment manager in any of your action in using PTU Staking. By using PTU Staking, you agree and acknowledge that you are not establishing Pintu as your trustee or investment manager and there shall be no fiduciary relationship between the parties. All of your action in using PTU Staking are determined consciously by yourself.
PTU Staking is a product offered by Pintu to give you opportunities to obtain benefit or yield by way of placing or storing PTU token that you owned in your staking wallet. You can access PTU Staking through the shortcut on the PTU Token page or through the wallet page.
All registered and verified users of Pintu may use PTU Staking services. Please ensure you have downloaded the latest version of Pintu app in your mobile phone.
DIGITAL CRYPTO ASSETS MANAGEMENT
- You may transfer your digital crypto asset from you spot wallet to your staking wallet to participate in this PTU Staking services. Pintu will not deliver any yield or benefit if you do not transfer your digital crypto asset to your staking wallet.
- You may transfer your PTU token that is placed in staking wallet to your spot wallet with a waiting time of 7 (seven) days until your PTU Token has been transferred (duration may change from time to time).
- The staking wallet that you establish is independent and segregated from your spot wallet.
- There is no minimum or maximum amount of PTU Token that you may place in your spot wallet to Staking wallet and vice versa.
YIELD AND RELATED TERMS
- Yield or benefit will be given to each user that has placed or stored PTU Token in the staking wallet in accordance with the PTU Token amount that has been placed.
- Details of yield or benefit for placing PTU Token can be seen on the PTU Staking page with different values for each level of staking.
- The value of yield or benefit mentioned above may be changed at anytime without prior written notification to you.
You agree that any tax obligations and/or fees arise upon and/or applied to in relation to the use of PTU Staking services shall be borne by each party in accordance with each party’s portion.
REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES
- You agree and acknowledge that you are accessing and using PTU Staking with your own risk. You acknowledge and admit that there are risks in using PTU Staking, including, but not limited to, the listed risks below.
- Legality: In accordance with the prevailing regulations and supervision of related authorities, we may vary, suspend or terminate PTU Staking. You are responsible to determine whether your use of PTU Staking is in accordance with the legality in your jurisdiction. You are prohibited to use PTU Staking should such use is regarded illegal in your jurisdiction. You are advised to seek independent legal advice should you feel uncertain.
- Cyber Attack: You acknowledge that digital crypto asset may be subject to expropriation, theft or fraud by hackers or any malicious groups that may attempt to interfere with our system in any way, including malware attacks, denial of service attacks, consensus-based attacks, sybil attacks, smurfing and spoofing that may result in the loss of your digital data.
- Source Code Weakness: you acknowledge that our system may unintentionally include weaknesses or bugs in the source code which may adversely affect PTU Staking system.
Any default, failure, interference or delay in complying with the obligations or any inconsistencies at PTU Staking that is caused by, whether entirely or partially, direct or indirect, by an event or such failure is caused by any reason whatsoever beyond our control including, but not limited to, natural disasters, act of government (including change of law or anything that is unexpected beyond reasonable control of), failure or disruption to public or private telecommunication network; communication lines or information system, war, terrorism, riot, virus, malware, other malicious computer source code, or hacking, shall not be regarded as Pintu’s failure in delivering its obligations under these T&Cs.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Notwithstanding any provisions in these T&Cs, in no event shall either party be liable to the other party for any type of incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, lost revenue, lost profits, replacement goods, loss of technology, loss of data, or interruption or loss of use of services or equipment, even if such party was advised of the possibility of such damages, and whether arising under theory of contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, without limiting the substance of other terms in this T&Cs and to the fullest extent permitted by the prevailing regulations, you agree and acknowledge that Pintu’s aggregate liability for any loss or damage arising in connection with PTU Staking is limited to the total amount of yield or benefit that has been received by you in the past 3 (three) months prior the event giving rise to the claim of liability.
- The applicability of these T&Cs will be terminated immediately by the closing of your Staking wallet whether independently by you or forcefully by Pintu in accordance with the terms of these T&Cs. For avoidance of doubt, the termination of these T&Cs shall not prevent any party from seeking any remedies against any other party for any breach of these T&Cs in accordance with the terms of these T&Cs and prevailing regulations.
- If you have remaining balance of digital crypto asset in Staking wallet that has been suspended or closed, you are entitled to recover such balance. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we have the right to retain any remaining balance if we are prohibited by law or a court order to release such digital crypto asset or where we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such digital crypto asset was obtained through fraud or any unlawful means violating these T&Cs, prevailing regulations or connected with any criminal activities.
GOVERNING LAW AND ARBITRATION
- You agree that these T&Cs and any claim or dispute arising out of or in connection with the subject matter of these T&Cs are governed by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs, or any incompliance, termination or defect thereof, shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the arbitration rules of the Indonesian National Arbitration Board (“BANI”)based on the prevailing regulation adopted by BANI. The arbitration process shall be held with 1 (one) arbitrator appointed by Chairman of The arbitration is in Jakarta. Any arbitral award is final and binding to the parties.
- Severability: The invalidity of the whole or part of any provisions of these T&Cs shall not affect the validity of the whole or part of any other provisions of these T&Cs, the remaining portions of these T&Cs shall remain in full force and effect.
- Language: These T&Cs are made bilingual in Bahasa Indonesia and English. In the event of inconsistency between the Bahasa Indonesia version and the English version, the Bahasa Indonesia version shall prevail.